공문2017-07호/ Request for group seats at the CCR Golden Jubilee 2017&... > 알림판

본문 바로가기

왕복공문서 공문2017-07호/ Request for group seats at the CCR Golden Jubilee 2017&...

페이지 정보

작성자 실비아
작성일 17-04-05 15:46

본문

KOREA CATH. CHARISMATIC RENEWAL SERVICE ASSOCIATION
#618 Catholic Center 80 Myoung-Dong Gil Chung-Gu Seoul TEL:+82.2.777.3211 FAX:+82.2.777.3219 E-mail: nccsa@hanmail.net
==============================================================
Holy Spirit : 2017–07 Date: March 15, 2017
Addressee : Ms. Michele Moran, President of ICCRS
Subject : Request for group seats at the CCR Golden Jubilee 2017 & a meeting to prepare for the School of Charismatic Gifts and the National Conference 2017

Dear Ms. Moran,

+ Praise to the Lord and may the blessing and grace of God be upon you abundantly.

It is my great pleasure to introduce myself to you. I am Fr.Youngchul Pedro Kim elected as a new chief priest of Korea Catholic Charismatic Renewal Service Association(KCCRS), together with Mr. Youngsoo Stephano Youn, a president of KCCRS.

I am writing to you to discuss the upcoming CCR Golden Jubilee 2017 events. All the Korean participants including myself really look forward to attending the wonderful events. I would like to contribute to this event with our prayers and financial donation (USD 10,000). Please confirm whether you received our donated amount safely. We sent it under President Mr. Young Soo Yeun's name on Feb. 23rd.

One thing I would like to seek your help is that our participants (about 260 members including 8 priests) hope to be seated together as a group f

In addition, it would be great if I could meet you at the side of CCR Golden Jubilee 2017. In particular, I would like to invite you to a dinner to discuss about the School of Charismatic Gifts

We will keep pray for the CCT Golden Jubilee 2017 and I hope to see you at Rome. May the peace of the Lord be with you.

Sincerely yours,
Fr.Youngchul Pedro Kim

Korean Catholic Charismatic Renewal Service Association
President: Youngsoo Stephano Youn
Chief Priest of KCCRS: Fr.Youngchul Pedro Kim

첨부파일

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

test
04537 서울시 중구 명동길 80 가톨릭회관 618호 Tel : (02)777-3211 Fax : (02)777-3219 E-mail : nccsa@hanmail.net

Copyright © 한국가톨릭성령쇄신봉사자협의회 / CHARIS(CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC RENEWAL INTERNATIONAL SERVICE)-Korea All rights reserved.