패티여사가 받은 예언의 말씀(Patti Mansfield’s prophetic words) > 자유 게시판

본문 바로가기

패티여사가 받은 예언의 말씀(Patti Mansfield’s prophetic words)

페이지 정보

작성자 베드로
작성일 17-09-20 19:37

본문

패티여사가 받은 예언의 말씀(Patti Mansfield’s prophetic words)

patti mansfield

형제 자매 여러분 우리가 성령님 안에서 기도하고 있을 때 주님께서 저에게 말씀을 주셨습니다. 그 말씀은 이러합니다.
“너의 눈을 들어 바라보아라. 들판은 추수할 때가 되었다. 너희가 나에게 순종한다면, 너희가 나의 거룩한 영의 인도하심에 순종한다면, 너희는 이제 너희가 요구할 수 있고 상상할 수 있던 것 이상을 보게 될 것이다. 너희는 이제 인류 위에 내리는 나의 거룩한 영의 능력을 보게 될 것이다. 나는 너희에게 말한다. 들판은 추수할 때가 되었다. 나는 너희의 순종을 원한다. 나는 너희의 온유를 원한다. 나는 너희의 신실함을 원한다. 내 이름의 영광을 위하여 너희가 청할 수 있고 상상할 수 있는 것보다 훨씬 더큰 놀라운 일들을 너희는 보게 될 것이다.

“Brothers and sisters as we were praying in the Spirit the Lord gave me a word and it was this:
Lift up your eyes and see, that the fields are white for harvest. And if you would obey me, and if you would obey the prompting of my spirit, you will yet see, infinitely more than you can ask or imagine. You will yet see the power of my Spirit descend upon the human race. I tell you, the fields are white for harvest, but I need your obedience, I need your docility, I need your faith, and you will yet see marvels that will astound you, infinitely more than you can ask or imagine, for the glory of my name.”

댓글목록

스테파니아님의 댓글

스테파니아 작성일

감사합니다

test
04537 서울시 중구 명동길 80 가톨릭회관 618호 Tel : (02)777-3211 Fax : (02)777-3219 E-mail : nccsa@hanmail.net

Copyright © 한국가톨릭성령쇄신봉사자협의회 / CHARIS(CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC RENEWAL INTERNATIONAL SERVICE)-Korea All rights reserved.